Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Day After

I'm feeling a bit spent today. It's not that I was over served on adult beverages last night. However, it was a long but fun day and evening. After my run and running errands, I never really relaxed before heading out to sell beads.

I'll have photos posted soon from yesterday's festival. It was a bit wet during the festival and everyone who came out to partake of the festivities needs a nice pat on the back...and a dry towel.

The Krewe of Olympus did well on the bead sales. Thank you to everyone who supported us.

Doug and Micheal must have been doing their best rendition of Barbra Streisand's Don't Rain On My Parade because just in time for the parade to start the rain stopped.

I was home by 1030p and took The Calvinator out for a late stroll before I passed out on the couch watching Pulp Fiction. Just as well. The last thing I remember is that they were ready to give Uma Thurman a shot of adrenaline straight to the heart and I always look away during that scene.

It is just around 200p and it hasn't rained yet! The Calvinator and I went out over to Memorial Park for a 1+ mile stroll. He's passed out right now...seriously. I might join him for a nap before I go to 500p Mass at St. Anne's.


Looking forward to hearing a recap about tonight's concert at The Cynthia Mitchell Woods Pavillion up in The Woodlands. Cyndi Lauper brings the True Colors Tour to town. Cyndi will be appearing with Debbie Harry, Erasure, The Dresden Dolls, The Gossip and The Misshapes. Margaret Cho is the host for the evening and Rosie O'Donnell will make a special guest appearance. Sounds like a little bit of something for everyone! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain on the those with lawn seats.




No comments: