Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"2 snaps up in a Z formation"

2 snaps up to Montrose Softball League for designating Legacy as the beneficiary of Jocks In Dresses on Saturday (6/9/07) evening.

2 snaps up to all of the people who provided funding for Interruptions (the exhibit at M2 Gallery).

2 snaps up to Christine Ebersole for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical (Grey Gardens). (Christine...if you're reading this I apologize for not including you in the previous post about my favorite moments for the Tony Awards. I *heart* you! I practically peed in my pants a few years ago when I saw you in 42nd Street on Broadway.)

2 snaps up to 100% of the people who ran right this morning and didn't get in my way!

B-I-G Yawn to Paris Hilton. Paris has said that she will no longer "act dumb." "I used to act dumb....That is no longer cute."

B-I-G Yawn to the Houston Astros. Their record as of 6/11/07: 26-37.

No comments: