Sunday, June 10, 2007

Interruptions


Last night I went to M2 Gallery on 19th Street in The Heights. The exhibit at the gallery is named Interruptions. The artists are John Painter and Tracy Silverberg. This is a collaborative effort that was done before Tracy died.

I had no idea what the inspiration was behind this project until John spoke. This is about living with HIV. It was very moving to hear John speak. A portion of the proceeds from the exhibit will benefit the Body Positive Program at Legacy.





Two friends who were at the gallery (Tony & Bill) invited me to a Four Seasons Party. I had never attended a Four Seasons Party and to be quite honest with you I don't know much about them. :-) It seems like a fun group of people who get together once during each of the four seasons and have a party. They had a bunch of people there (too many to name).





I don't have any pix because my camera battery was dead. BAD TIMMY! Didn't recharge his battery.

One of the topics of discussion at the party was the onslaught of squirrels at Kenny's house and the mysterious squirrel statues that keep appearing in his yard on Woodhead before dawn. Who is the culprit?

No comments: