Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Lasting Legacy Resale Shop Launch Party

The glitterati were en masse at the Launch Party for A Lasting Legacy Resale Shop. As mentioned before, it was a trifecta: eating drinking and shopping.

Rainbow Lodge provided the food and it was yummy! My favorite was the pork tenderloin medallion with orzo and smoked gouda. I could have eaten a bowl of the orzo but I didn't. I do have a teeny bit of good public decorum.

Joe Zoellers was recognized for donating his time in helping with the store. Martha and the staff will be happy to take your donated items for the store.

Below are some photos of the some of the partygoers. I realized late last night (more on that later) that I'm not in any of the photos and Jim & G are in almost all of them. LOL I think I may have had one too many glasses of wine.

Katy, Joe & Chree

Jim & Kenneth


G & Jim

Jim & Jim
Jim, Nichole & G

Steve, G & Jim



Daniel & Stuart

G, Dave & Bill

After I left the party, I meandered over to Mo Mong. In a previous life, I spent many a Wednesday night at Mo Mong. What happened at Mo Mong has stayed at Mo Mong (I hope). It was another hip crowd hanging out at the bar and I was able to reconnect with a few folks that I have not seen in forever. They asked, "Where have you been?"

Walking into Mo Mong reminded me of that scene in Monster-in-law when Jane Fonda looks at her Martini glass and says, "Hello old friend." (I crack myself up sometimes.) LOL

I left a bit early 'cause I was hungry and I had to meet up on Thursday morning with RunnerOne at 630A for a jaunt around the park. So what did I do?

Drive-thru at Jack In The Box: Jumbo Jack w/cheese...no tomato; large order of curly fries; Monster Taco. BFF AttyHou can tell you that is a BAD sign! And fortunately, I had already warned RunnerOne that I may not be at the top of my game this morning. He didn't push me too hard this morning. :-)

OH! Yoga Boi was back at the park this morning.

No comments: