Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 6.4

Belated birthday greetings to Neighbor Nina! Neighbor Nina's birthday was yesterday but I found out late in the day and then forgot to include it when I was doing the post last night.


Neighbor Nina is another good egg in my life. She is a little ball of energy and enthusiasm.
Neighbor Nina *hearts* Calvin. :-)


Dancing With The Stars (the drama continues)
Associated Press is reporting that Helio Castroneves (winner of Dancing With The Stars) is no longer engaged. It seems that the engagement ended a couple of weeks ago but wasn't announced until last night.
I was sorta wondering what was going on. During the finale, they showed snippets of friends and family wishing Mel B. and Helio good luck. They showed Helio's sister but not his fiance. Hmmm. At the end of the show, Juliann even said that she was going to teach Helio's fiance a few dance steps for the wedding reception. Hmmm. Yesterday on The View, Helio even mentioned his engagement. Hmmm.

I think Helio and Juliann make a cute couple. However, both of them are saying that there is nothing more than a Samba and Cha-Cha going on.

I think Helio delayed the announcement of the broken engagement because he was afraid the women of America would turn on him (even if it is a no-fault broken engagement) and he wouldn't get the votes.

When it's all said and done, he still gets the mirrored disco ball!

Tidbits
The Calvinator got away from me today. I had let him out before we were going for our mid-day stroll. When I went out to get him I couldn't find him. I could his tags jingling but I couldn't see him.

He forced his way through the wrought iron fence and was inside AttyHou and Everyday Italian's azalea bushes. He wouldn't come back through the fence and he was digging in his paws when I would try to pull him back through.

So I had to get the key to the gate next door and when he heard me he came running through the azaleas. OY!

I did get a 3 mile run in today. Weather was too nice not to be outside running.

World AIDS Day - Dec. 1

1 comment:

Viv said...

OMG! I thought for sure Helio and Julianne where more of a brother/sister thing. Maybe there was a lil more there. I agree with your theory of keeping it under wraps to loss of the female vote. My vote would be to going to Maks than, oh yea his partner too.