Saturday, November 10, 2007

On the radio. Oh oh oh oh On the radio (singing like Donna Summer)

So this morning before I go and do my 9 mile run, I read this email:

Subject: RE: radio interview
Hey everyone,

OK, the address is ______, one block south of _______. The closest cross street is ____.
Plan on being there around 12:45-1:00. I doubt the interview will actually start until 1:20 or so.

You will be interviewed by ________ and _______. _______ will most likely provide most of the questions.

It is a very relaxed atmosphere and they tend to cut up a bit. I will be there also since it is also _______ night to be on the program.

As far as clothing, they prefer naked, but I have never obliged.

I am not sure if either of you have ever been on the radio, but it is easy. They make you very comfortable and you are usually talking to _______ face to face and you don't really notice the microphone.

Thanks,
_______


OK. Did you read the part about being naked? LOL I guess if you're on the radio it really doesn't matter what you are wearing but uh...hmmm....I'm gonna opt for casual attire or I might still be in my tux.

If you live in the greater Houston area and you're up at 100A Sunday morning (as in tonight going into tomorrow), listen to KPFT 90.1. I'll be there with a few other guys talking about World AIDS Day Houston.

1 comment:

Margo said...

I'm going to do my best to be awake, but I can't guarantee it! Have fun!