Friday, November 16, 2007

Five Things

UGH! LOL I got tagged by Margo. So I need to put down five random things about me.

1. On my 37th birthday I wanted to see how much I could do in NYC in 24 hours or less. I went by myself. The highlight of the trip was talking live to Katie Couric during the 830A segment. She wished me a happy birthday and then asked if I was 40. Hence, I had to return when I turned 40.

2. I went to parochial school for 12 years. The first 8 I was at a school run by The Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word and the next 4 I was at a school run by the Marianists Brothers & Priests along with the Sisters of St. Mary of Namur. I went to college at a Methodist institution and received a C in New Testament Studies. Go figure.

3. As a kid my parents had to purchase my clothes in the Husky Department at Montgomery Ward. Throughout my life my weight has fluctuated. Oprah and I could be BFF.

4. I'm looking for a job in Special Event/Meeting/Conference planning or Development/Advancement work. If you're hiring, let me know.

5. Back in the '90s I started hand painting note cards. I stopped doing it for awhile and I've started doing it again. So if you need a unique gift for someone, let me know.

3 comments:

Margo said...

Love it! LOL at your "C" in New Testament. I'm Methodist and know zip about the Bible; my husband is Catholic and attended private Catholic school until the 8th grade and knows so much about the Bible, it's scary.

AlanTheRealtor said...

Hand Painted Note Cards...testimonial:
Tim is doing my company holiday cards this year and they look amazing!
alan

Viv said...

Timmy,
I am chilling out catching up on u, and refusing to scroll up cause I swear I saw a pic of Fritos and Chili. That is what they will be serving in my heaven I know it!

LOL, at the Montgomery Ward. I had my whole elastic pants collection from there.