Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 6.3

So. Last night while I was working on my project I was also watching Dancing With The Stars. I was a bit afraid that the Osmonds and doll collectors would cast enough votes to get Marie Osmond into the finals. Don't get me wrong. I think Marie Osmond is funny. I LOL when she said she felt like Cinderella and the judges were the stepsisters. That was funny. Let's face it though. She couldn't compete with Helio and Mel B.

I was pulling for Helio but if Mel B. had won I would have been fine with that too. I was wondering what would have happened if Sabrina had not been eliminated so soon? Would it have been Sabrina, Helio and Mel B. in the semi-finals? Who knows.

I was happy to see Albert Reed again. He's another one who was voted off too early. If only I could move my hips like that! OK. Well let's start with, if only I had his body and/or his looks.

And as always, there was some sorta drama associated with the show. Mark Ballas was rushed by ambulance to the hospital after his performance. He had injured his arm and dancing last night made it worse.

And you know what, if I had Cameron Mathison's body and looks, I'd be walking around 1/2 naked on live television too! However, one must not forget that he is a soap star so that comes with the territory I guess.

And what is it with Wayne Newton's hair! It's getting worse. I believe the hair color is called Diner Waitress Jet Black.

In other news:

I think 48 degrees Fahrenheit is the point on the thermometer where I'm not sure what to wear when I going running. I went for a 3 mile jaunt this morning and wore shorts and a long-sleeve shirt. Might could have used some gloves. There were people out there all bundled up and there were people out there 1/2 naked.

And I think my fat ass might have been on the news this morning. Seriously.

I was finishing my run right before 700A and Channel 13 (the ABC affiliate) had a camera guy out there filming runners probably as the newscast was signing off; it was a beautiful morning. As I ran past him, I realized the camera was rolling. So it is quite possible my fat ass was on television. If you were home watching the news while eating breakfast, all I can say is seeing my fat ass run past the camera isn't a good way for you to start your day.

If you read I'm Not Fit To Run, you will recall that she ends her posts with a random thought. For instance, one day she wondered if they really give her what she orders at Starbucks (i.e. non-fat milk, etc.).

So that actually got me to thinking about some of my random fears and I will share one with you today.

After The Calvinator poops, he does this kicking thing that lasts a few seconds and there's grass and dirt flying. It's sorta like a Cha-Cha dance. He always steps away from the poop.

My fear is that one day when I am bending down to pick up the poop, he is going to kick it in my face. Is that a valid fear or WHAT?!

OK. I need to catch up with Project Runway. Looks like there is all sorts of drama going on.

World AIDS Day - Dec. 1

2 comments:

nickabouttown said...

Runway was the most funny pathetic I've ever seen last night. They always have some sort of Menswear challenge, though not quite to this extent. You'd think they would at least brush up on it a little. Of course, I also think the first thing I would do if I were ever cast on Survivor is go out and learn every possible way to make fire, but every season, no one has a clue how to do it.

Viv said...

Catching up on PR this weekend if I get all this Christmas stuff put put out. I started to read Margo's blog than I realized oh oh she's talking bout PR. shh, still read it all. LOL! Thanks for the shoutout.