Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Project Runway Season 4

"Hello old friend." Remember that line from Monster-In-Law? That's how I feel about Project Runway on Bravo. Season 4 premieres tonight at 900p CST/1000p EST. I can't wait! It's been way too long.
I haven't looked at the bios yet on the designers. I sorta wanna be surprised. I'll wait until after the show. Full disclosure though. Somehow I found about one of the guys and then looked at his MySpace page but I didn't dwell much on it. The less I know the better off I'll be watching tonight with an unbiased mind. Full disclosure though. He is cute. :-)

Here is a card that I found eons ago that I have been saving for tonight. Enjoy! and Make it work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

timmy :: i'm so excited for 9 p.m. to come around that i think a little pee just came out. enjoy it. love&luck, lonestarsteve

"Tommy" said...

mush..... is grits, grits, bleached rice...just mush.

oh btw..send me an email. cause i lost yours

Margo said...

Loved the episode last night!! You've got to be talking about Jack, right? He is so hot! I think I heard about the same spoiler as you, but hoping part of it is wrong. I loved his dress last night and was kind of surprised that it wasn't in the top 3. Didn't get Victorya's being there, but I don't claim to know fashion! I liked Rami's but was rooting for Christian since he doesn't have as much experience as Rami and that jacket was pretty fierce! Was holding my breath for Ricky and glad he made it through!