Monday, November 26, 2007

Dancing With The Stars

Because I was on the radio this evening, I had to miss part of Dancing With The Stars. So when I got home I watched the freestyle dancing.

I was a bit disappointed with Mel B. Don't get me wrong. She was good but there wasn't much pizazz.

Marie Osmond had me laughing because I couldn't figure it out. I mean I sorta knew what they were trying to do but it didn't quite work for me. I kept thinking that when he wound her up she would loosen up and do a good dance.

It was my man Helio that won the judges over with this freestyle. And once again, he put a smile on my face. OK...he sorta screwed one of the lifts when Julieann (sp) was coming out of it but other than that he did a great job. His smile is infectious.

I'm gonna have to miss most of the finale tomorrow night but I'll watch a tape of it.

And I'm curious about something. Does Victoria Beckham have to work hard at not smiling?

In other news:
I met up with runnerOne at Memorial Park tonight for some more speed work. We did 400m sprints and I actually surprised myself. I wouldn't start calling myself FloJo but...

World AIDS Day-Dec. 1

No comments: