Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sweet Home Alabama

That was the song that was playing at RocBar that told me it was time to go home. People who were many, many years younger than me were singing along and I mentioned to one of them that I was in the 7th grade when the song was first released. He had no idea what I was talking about.

So I said my good-byes to everyone who I was hanging with and tried to find the exit. More on that tomorrow about how we had to come through a hidden entrance to gain access to the bar so I really had no idea how to exit the building.

And God must have been watching out for me. Just like sending me the sign (Sweet Home Alabama) that it was time to go home, I walked out onto the street and there was a taxi waiting for me.

I got home in time to watch the cable box change from Central Daylight Saving Time to Central Standard Time.

Too much vodka was consumed from 700p on so who knows what time I will wake up in the morning. I see many naps in my future.

No comments: