Thursday, November 1, 2007

How the rest of the day played out

OK. The day got better even though I have a rash that has developed on my left middle finger. You might recall that this is the finger that I think I broke at a pool party back in June. I think I know what has caused this rash.

Anywho. I went to LeFittes for the 430p spin class and to my pleasant(?) surprise Connie was the instructor. There's something about her classes that I like(?). Within 10 minutes I was sweating and let's just say that I was quite wet when the 60 minutes was over.

Connie's move to America's Finest City has been delayed until after Christmas so we'll have her for a few more months.

AttyHou had some items that needed to be taken to Legacy's Resale Store so we loaded up The Cal Mobile and did the delivery. Time for a reminder: If you're cleaning out your closets, need to get rid of some furniture or household goods, give them to Legacy. If you need directions or hours of operation, let me know.



I got home in time to watch Ugly Betty. I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's episode. I have never seen Wicked (I've memorized the Original Cast Recording and have read about the musical) but I really like the way that they worked the storyline into the musical. I'm just wondering what will develop between Henry & Betty and what will happen with Marc and his bf(?). I was really hoping that Betty would tell off Daniel when he called her stupid and was upset about her lying to him. UH....bottle, kettle, cauldron?


My calves are twitching a bit so I guess I should down some Gatorade and eat a banana. And I have come to the conclusion (again) that running, spinning, workouts, etc. are good mood elevators.

Later.

No comments: