Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sticky & Sweet


Madge (aka Madonna) is coming to Houston! It was announced this morning that things are going to get sticky & sweet in the Bayou City on November 16 when the Sticky & Sweet Tour makes a stop at Minute Maid Park. Houston is the only Texas stop on the tour. The last time that Madge did a concert in H-town was in 1990 when she brought the Blonde Ambition Tour to town.

Tickets go on sale on May 31. Prices will range from $55-$350. I'm thinking about pimping out Calvin to raise the funds for a ticket!

I have only been to one Madonna concert and that was Blonde Ambition at Reunion Arena in Dallas. I have never, repeat never, had so much fun and danced so much at a concert. My clothes were covered in sweat when I left the arena. It was more than a concert; it was a show. A really big show.

Her Hard Candy cd debuted on Billboard's Top 20 with sales of 280,000 cds. 4 Minutes with JT was her 37th Top 10 hit.

The Queen of Reinvention just keeps coming back and never stops. Long live the Queen!

2 comments:

Viv said...

OMG! I have to get tix fo sho!
I went all the way to NY to see her. I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

I was there at Reunion and you are so right, what an night!

Looking forward to seeing the stage set up at Minute Maid.

Long live the Madge!