Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Singing In The Rain (nude)

OK. So you're the Austrian national rugby team and you lose 48-0 to the team from Lithuania. Humiliating? Yes.

So what do you do to forget the loss? You stand outside, sing Singing In The Rain, and strip off your clothes.

Portions of this clip are NSFW (Not Safe For Work).


BTW...Singing In The Rain is one of my favorite movies. So much so that when Krewe of Olympus did the Hollywood Ball, I chose Singing In The Rain as my costume. And I was fully clothed.

6 comments:

Viv said...

Ummm hello was their zoom broken.

That is too funny! I love your costume it's fantastic!!

Margo said...

That costume is great!! And it looks like soooo much work!

A Girl From Texas said...

OMG, that was absolutely hillarious. Where do you find this stuff?

Rick said...

I'm ashamed to say that would be me as the small boy gawking and cheering them on.
I'm sure you were quite sexy in your slicker but your smile would keep the clouds at bay.

Timmy said...

viv: LOL and thanx for the compliment. Not sure if you can tell how big that costume was. It was a bit awkward to walk around with. It was strapped to me with bungee cords.

a girl from texas: a good journalist never reveals their sources. :-)

cj: I wondered if anyone else had noticed the little boy who was gawking. LOL

I'm still trying to figure out why they chose Singing In The Rain. LOL The whole thing just makes me laugh.

"Tommy" said...

well....

i wonder if they would come to alex and sing in the rain for us down here