Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mario Lopez Comes To The Bayou City

So. I was wondering if Mario Lopez would be coming to Houston to promote his book Mario Lopez's Knockout Fitness. I figured he has a fairly busy schedule what with him being on Broadway in A Chorus Line. Imagine my glee when I read in The Houston Chronicle that he will be here this Tuesday (May 27, 2008)!

Mario will be at Borders (3025 Kirby) starting at 700p. That is only 2.22 miles from me and The Calvinator. Normally the big name authors go out to the westside of town to do book signings so this is way cool. (Maybe he'll want to stop by for a beverage when he is finished? Probably not. He has a sister who lives in the area so I'm sure they'll be spending some time together.)

According to the interview, he will also be posing for photographs. I wonder if he will lift his shirt and show those abs. He can show his 6-pack and I'll show my keg.

So. I was debating about going to the gym today and I guess I just got my inspiration. To get a body like that I guess ya gotta start somewhere, right?

With Mario flaunting his Hollywood smile and his 6-pack, I have started humming a showtune.

As Ulla sings in The Producers, "Ven you got it, flaunt it. Show your assets, let them know you're proud." BTW...if you watch this clip from The Producers, that is Uma Thurman and not Nicole Kidman (as stated on the page of the clip).



5 comments:

David Dust said...

Timmy - you HAVE to go, since I wasn't able.

Please say "hi" to his publicist Blanca for me...

XOXO

Rick said...

I'd like to see Mario's face if me and my ample girth showed up for an autograph and pic. Yet I'm all for checking out eye candy.

Anonymous said...

oh that smile!

Viv said...

Looking forward to the Timmy pics!

Margo said...

You definitely need to go so you can make sure to get a photo with him showing off his abs!