Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 12.0

I went for a 6 mile run this morning. After cleaning up, feeding my addiction and getting a haircut, I went to Kroger on W. Gray.

Not sure how long these prices will be in effect but here are some bargains for you that I found this morning:

Gatorade: 10 for $1.00

CLIF Bar: 10 for $1.00

LĂ„RABAR: 4 fo $5.00

These prices are good when you use your Kroger card.

OK...need to scoot. Need to finish up my hat for the party this afternoon and I'm trying to track down a rumor that July 20, 2008 may be Kaye Sedilla's last performance. It has to do with Tina Turner and Cher both coming out of retirement. I'll let you know what I find out from her people.

3 comments:

"Tommy" said...

Ah the joys of that blue Kroger Card.

What more can a man ask for.....

t

Viv said...

Sweet Six!
I wish they would sell the G2 at that price :-(

Unknown said...

Tina Turner tickets on sale May 12th. Tour dates will be announced on Monday!!!!!!!!! My dream come true.