Friday, May 30, 2008

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 12.2

The Virtual Biggest Loser
OK bois & gurls. If you want to win some cool prizes and lose some weight (or should that be the other way around?), check out I'm Not Fit To Run. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter because I really am trying to add some muscle and we all know that muscle weighs more than fat. Plus, I read something the other day that I guess I knew but had forgotten about. You see...

Muscle burns calories (that I knew). However, the bigger muscles are what burn more calories (chest, back quads and glutes). So if I can tone up my fat ass, I should be burning calories 24/7!

The Independence Weight Loss Challenge is about weight loss and not Body Mass Index (BMI) so that is why I prolly won't enter the challenge although I'm all about winning prizes. So, if you're looking for some weight loss camaraderie, join the Challenge.

And if you need to have your ass kicked, check out Pieces Of Me.

Rut Ro
Sharon Stone opened her mouth and the world was listening. In case you missed it, Sharon said that the earthquake in China had to do with karma. She said it happened because of the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans.

I listened to the clip and she actually sounds like she is babbling. I think Joy Behar on The View said it best. She said, "Huh?" And then she said that Sharon sounded like she had been drinking cocktails and haven't we all said incoherent things after a few cocktails?





So now Sharon has apologized and said that she will help in the earthquake relief effort.

Speaking of...
The View. Mario Cantone cracks me up. He told the ladies on The View that they won't win a Daytime Emmy because the award only goes to lesbians (Rosie, Ellen and Suze Orman). So Joy starts making out with Whoopi and Sherri Shepherd starts making out with Elisabeth Hasselback except they didn't stop. They rolled off of the couch and onto the floor. I couldn't stop laughing. P.S. Mario does a great David Archuleta imitation.

Speaking of...
lesbians. Joan Rivers was on The View the other day and she said that she is doing a show for Gay Pride or something like that and that she is all about gay pride and lesbian pride. And that if standing up and peeing in a urinal like a lesbian will help bring equality then she'll stand up and pee! LOL



Speaking of...

making out. Check this out on Aussielicious.

Rut Ro #2
Let Them Eat Bread! (for free)
I haven't eaten at Le Madeline in awhile but I guess they recently decided to start charging for the free bread...so I guess it wasn't free. You see...

They have some great bread that is always waiting for you at the end of the line. And you can get some butter to spread on it on OY! Anywho...

They did some test marketing and no one complained. You got free bread if you ordered certain things (i.e. entree) but no free bread if you ordered a salad. So last week they started charging for bread at their establishments and who knew that Dallasites were carb friendly or cheapskates. Those folks in Big D sent over 200 complaints and the company has reversed the decision and once again the bread is free at Le Madeline.

2 comments:

Viv said...

Thanks for the plug Timmy. I already got a participant from your blog. It is crazy how many people I have now. I hope I don't start stress eating over it. LOL!

Sharron always open up her big trap. This is not the first time she has put the right Louboutin in her mouth!

I love Mario, I want to see him do stand up. If he ever comes to Houston you have to let us know. I gotta hunt that View clip fo' sho!

Viv said...

Oh and La Mad' their soup is loaded with Fat. I have not been there in months :-(