Thursday, June 26, 2008

High Anxiety

In the big scheme of things this probably doesn't matter to you but it matters to me. The war ending in Iraq doesn't depend on this. The patient will not die on the operating table because of this.

Since May 20 I have been having problems with my iPod (red) nano. Some days are good; some days are bad.

However, the other day was AWFUL!

I plugged it in to synch it and I got an odd message that something or another couldn't be found and I had the option of hitting CANCEL. I let it run but it would never DO ANYTHING so I hit CANCEL. Rut Ro!

I lost all of my playlists and there were no songs on the device. The library was intact on the laptop and iTunes/laptop recognized the device and then it wanted to load every song but there wasn't enough memory and I was freaking out over my lost playlists. ARGGGGGGGGGGHHH!

So the past few days I've been trying to remember what I had as playlists. Today I figured out how to create a Smart Playlist. OY!

I swear this is an Apple conspiracy. Seriously.


nnnnnnnnnnnnn

BTW...I can't remember who I told but I do want to give you an update. My mom's sonogram and second mammogram came back with good results. Whatever they saw on the first mammogram last week didn't show up on the sonogram or the 2nd mammogram.

I'm thinking that God is getting really tired of me praying and asking for things. And if God isn't going to answer all of my prayers (which actually, NO is an answer), at least the prayers for my mom and several others with health issues are getting answered.

2 comments:

Viv said...

Timmy that is very good news about your Mom's sonogram.

The iPod has been giving you drama it might be time to kiss it and put it under the pillow with hopes.

Rick said...

So you have a connection? Good news indeed for you and your mom.