Saturday, June 28, 2008

Show me your...

money, dinero, dollar bills, euros.


Normally when I have beads in my hands I'm asking people to show me something in exchange for the beads. Today is a different story.

Today I am selling beads. Yes. The bead whore is whoring for money. All for a good cause. Proceeds from the bead sales will benefit the Krewe and its designated charities.

Krewe of Olympus is selling beads at at the Houston Pride Festival today. We will have a booth with plenty of baubles to be purchased.

If you want to meet Str8 Up With A Twist, I will be there from 12:00n - 2:00p.m.

The parade is this evening starting at 8:45p.m. and will go down lower Westheimer. Str8 Up With A Twist hasn't decided if he will be on the sidelines or walking with Legacy.
Have a fun and safe day everyone!

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Darling Timmy -

Happy Pride! I'm sure you are a fabulous "bead whore".

XOXOXO

A Girl From Texas said...

I had been invited to a Gay Pride party this afternoon but I was too wiped out from my trip to go. I drove a little bit around the Westheimer area this evening close to about 6 just to see the build up of festivities.

I enjoyed it last year, sorry I was too tired to go this year. Hope you had fun.