Friday, June 13, 2008

Sorry About That

Yesterday was a busy day. I wasn't going to post anything and then something happened last night that got me p!ssed off.

So if you happened to read Str8 Up With A Twist between the hours of 10:30 p.m. (CDT) and 5:30 a.m. (CDT) this morning, you will know I thoroughly p!ssed off. Not sure that many people have ever seen me that upset.

Anywho...I do need to go buy some tonic and some lemons & limes so that when I do need a good strong drink I can either have a Vodka Tonic with lime or a Martini Straight Up With A Twist. I resorted to cheap wine last night (not out of box).

I haven't been sleeping well this week. I awaken at 4:00 a.m., 4:30 a.m. or 4:55 a.m. I don't take any naps during the day and I'm usually up until 11:00 p.m. or so although I did fall asleep watching the news on Tuesday night.

As I told Running My Mass Off the other day, I am very distracted. There a few things weighing heavy on my mind and if one or two them would get resolved, maybe I'd be able to get a good night's slumber.

So. If you read my rant last night, sorry for the foul language that I used.

Changing the subject. In a previous post I mentioned The Heights Fun Run this past Saturday. I said how hot it was. Well, at some point after mile 2 I was miserable so I stopped and took off my shirt and when I did my sunglasses got covered in sweat. So I had to clip the iPod nano to my shorts and run with the shirt in my left hand and the sunglasses in my right hand.

A few days ago I was thinking, "I don't remember seeing anyone taking photos. I hope the camera wasn't between mile 2 and mile 3." Well...

I went to the website yesterday and rut ro! There are two pics of me without my shirt! Two comments:
1) I have a double chin like Lisa from Top Chef;
2) I don't have as big of a muffin top as I had imagined.

Still, I would have preferred no shirtless photos and no double chin.

So. My second apology for the day: Sorry for subjecting y'all to that!

5 comments:

Geoffrey said...

So where are the pics????

A Girl From Texas said...

Hang in there Timmy. I know frustration when you're trying to get something to fall into place especially when you can't control all the pieces. Augh! that's the most difficult.

I hope one day you'll enlighten us. I'm very curious.

Rick said...

Darn it. I'm sorry I missed your hissy fit Tim. I love it when bloggers get drunk and post nude pics of themselves or exs or go on a tirade and make a post and I catch it before they delete it.
That's a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Oh come on! You're a handsome man. I wouldn't worry.

Viv said...

Ah hush you are nowhere that Lisa double chin.