Sunday, June 15, 2008

There's A Little Bit Of Broadway In Everyone

Don't have much time to say much of nothing. I do want to remind you that tonight at 7:00 p.m. (CDT), CBS will be airing The Tony Awards!

Although I have not viewed any of the nominated shows, I will still watch because the awards can help determine which shows get an extended run on Broadway and which shows will also go on tour. Plus, they're doing a tribute to RENT since it is closing in September.

Oh...and La LuPone will probably win for her role in Gypsy. I like her. :-)

2 comments:

Viv said...

Thanks for the reminder Timmy gonna go check it.

Thanks for all your wonderful words on my blog, you are always such a support to me :-) Like my trusty sports bra with out the uniboob affect.

Rick said...

So what did you think Timmy? You were right about LuPone. She was great on the show.