Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hey

I realize that I have left you hanging. I asked for some good mojo and I sort of feel like I'm watching water waiting for it to boil or Waiting For Godot or waiting for a piece of luggage that was lost in 1997 that still hasn't been found. As soon as I know I something, I'll let you know and then I'll tell you whether the good mojo worked or not.

I actually had a good night's slumber last night but it was at price of sleeping on the couch.

I think I figured out the combo to get some sleep:

Walk Calvin really early +

Go for an intense 3 mile run @ 5:45 a.m. +

Don't eat much for lunch +

Walk Calvin again +

Do a spin class +

Don't eat much for dinner +

Walk Calvin again +

Watch The Mole on ABC =

falling asleep on the couch watching The Mole and wake up at 6:15 a.m. the next morning still in your clothes!

It is the most sleep I've had in awhile.

2 comments:

mjr1066 said...

Or you can just develop MS and get LOTS of sleep because it's the only way you can function!

Rick said...

I LOVE falling asleep watching TV if the volume isn't too high. Then the commercials disturb me and I get pissed.