Saturday, June 14, 2008

Conversation

Stranger: Are you from New Orleans?

Me: Nope. Have spent quite a bit of time there for pleasure and business.

Stranger: Ah. I guess that's why you look familiar. I saw you earlier and thought I knew you from New Orleans.

Me: You probably saw me many times! LOL

Those of you who know me really well know that I *heart* New Orleans and I have created many a memory there. I think it's funny that a native of New Orleans actually recognized me. LOL I guess I've spent WAY too much there.

The conversation then continued about him living here only 6 weeks. I told him that I consider New Orleans Houston's biggest eastern suburb. You see...

It seems that everytime I go there I run into someone from Houston.

Which reminds of one of my favorite Designing Women quotes:
"I have seen every form of debauchery allowed under Napoleonic Code!" -Julia Sugarbaker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have good NOLA stories:)
have a great day.