Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hey

Thursday got away from me and Friday blew by. I've been a busy boi. It's another situation where I don't want to tell you what is going on because I'll probably jinx myself.

Had a fabu time at a party at Saks on Thursday night. Details to follow.

Big. Actually HUGE garage sale tomorrow. Many households in Rice Military will be having a garage sale. (Rice Military is the neighborhood that I refer to as North River Oaks.)

AttyHou, Everyday Italian, The Calvinator and I have been getting our stuff together. If you're in the 'hood on Saturday morning come by the corner of Scotland & Roy between the hours of 800a - 1100a. Other households will also be having sales. There is SO MUCH MORE I could tag and put out for sale but I'm tired.

The Calvinator passed our hours ago.

Catch up will y'all later.

No comments: