Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Almost Pool Party Time

The weather is heating up here in H-town and even though I have often said, "There are two seasons in Houston: Summer and Autumn", hanging out by a pool takes a break during December - March.

So, I've been running (sweated like pig at 545 this morning) and working out and trying to watch what I eat. I mean let's face it. If people wanted to hang out with Shamu, they could drive down I-10 to San Antonio.

So, you know what they say about never go to the grocery store when you're hungry? Well I did. And not only that, I ate a free cookie. Yes, I know. Some kid with grubby hands probably touched every cookie in the free container and then along comes Timmy and eats a contaminated cookie.

Oh. It gets worse.

So on my way to check out, I see these containers that have two slices of carrot cake and if you have your Kroger Card with you they're on sale. So I did and I did and then after dinner I ate one whole slice of carrot cake. And yes, it was yummy.

If I keep up these bad eating habits, I'll never have abs like this

or this

Maybe there are some things that just should not be on your Things To Achieve List?

2 comments:

Viv said...

LMAO! Timmy I could so relate. I think you look great so whatevas!

The sad thing is I know those cakes you are talking about.

Brettcajun said...

I am working out with weights for the first time in a month. I need to get with the program before I go from cub to bear! Good luck with your routine Timmy!