Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tri it

Today, at 700a.m. in Phoenix, Arizona a mass of people will begin the Ironman Arizona triathlon. And guess who will be doing a 2.4 mi. swim • 112 mi. bike • 26.2 mi. run? Not moi.

runnerOne has traveled to PHX to be a part of the competition. I'm sure this is a walk in the park for him. Let's face it. He has done a run through the Sahara, Death Valley, and the Swiss Alps (that's not the complete list of endurance runs but you get the idea).

I'm feeling like a real slug. With runnerOne, Neighbor Will, Neighbor Ryan and Viv all doing triathlons, I'm thinking I need to find a new set of folks to be seen with!

I think I'll start my own group: Slugs R Us!

4 comments:

mjr1066 said...

I'll join as that pretty much describes me--especially lately. Hell compared to me, you are an endurance athlete!
My

Viv said...

How exciting for runnerone. Does he have a blog? I would love to see a report. A slug in what world Timmy?

Margo said...

I think I'm qualified to be in the slug club!

J Duarte said...

I want to join the slug club. Where do I sign up :)