Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oops!

I know that one should never laugh at the misfortunes of another but this is too funny not post.



LOL Did you notice the guy who went to check on her and fell through the stage himself? Classic case of monkey see, monkey do.

In an interview with Ellen Degeneres, K. Morgan said that after she fell through the runway, she crawled backstage. That is a good thing because that guy would have fallen on her.

She is being a good sport about it. I have never been to Charleston and I have do not have any plans in the near future to go there. However, if I should, I will definitely drop in at K. Morgan.

7 comments:

Margo said...

Ha, ha, ha! I saw this video on another blog and it made me laugh so hard! Something bad is going to happen to me today because of that, huh?

Anonymous said...

something like that happened on a CSI Miami episode. Of course someone got murdered and Horatio had to figure it out.

Viv said...

I saw it on another blog but could not see the vid, so glad you posted it. That was too funny!! I was thinking for sure that guy crushed her when he fell through. good thing she crawled out. The SATC episode when Carri eats it on the runway is still one of my top episodes EVER!

SunWolf said...

If you do to to Charleston, please be careful just how you "drop in" at K Morgan.

Timmy said...

sunwolf: OMG. I didn't even realize that I had made a pun. You made me LOL

Anonymous said...

Okay....
where to start....
A fashion show in Charleston....
that plays "Blondie"....
and all the dresses are just stupid cotton shift dresses like the ones you can get at Sam's Club for 16.99....
with a stage that used upside down suspendend ceiling panels instead of proper light bridges....

as Joan Rivers would say:
"Next time, they should just open the catalog and point!"

but that pratfall was FABULOUS!

Timmy said...

margo: I wouldn't worry about the karma. I know that someone has probably gotten a good chuckle at my expense.

alnhouston: I forgot about that episode! didn't the model get electrocuted?

viv: that is one of my favorite SATC episodes. I really liked margaret cho.

missgingergrant: yes! to everything that you said. all were excellent points that you made!