Thursday, April 3, 2008

How You Ever...?

Today's blog is brought to you by the words: Have You Ever with help from ?

Have You Ever Thought WTF?
Let me first state that I am not being judgemental. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my brain around two things that have happened this week.

First on the list, is the 14 year old Houstonian who put her stillborn fetus in a trashcan on a Continental airplane on Sunday. The girl had been on a middle school field trip and was returning to IAH from La Guardia. Workers found the fetus approximately 15 minutes after the passengers had disembarked.

Yesterday, a 14 year old Baytown (Houston area) student tried to flush her newborn baby down the toilet at school. It was a full-term baby that died as a result of its mother's actions.

Have You Ever Screwed Up Your Laundry?
I know better but I had no idea the t-shirt that really isn't even red was going to bleed. Now I have two pink undershirts.

Have You Ever Accidentally Stalked Somebody?
The other day I ran into the same person three times. And I know that this person thought I was following them because I was always about 10 minutes behind them. Purely an accident.

Have You Ever Intentionally Stalked Somebody?
It happened today and I'm not giving any details! I'll just say that this morning it started off as pure coincidence and then I took it to the stalking level. :-)

Have You Ever Gone For A Run And Wanted To Quit?
That happened to me today. My knees were killing me and I almost quit at the 1/10 of a mile mark. I ran through the pain and did 3.0 miles when I really should have done 4 or 5.

Have You Ever Known Someone That Was On BravoTV?
One of the readers of this blog was on Top Chef last night. It happened so quick I missed her so I'll have to watch the show umpteen times to see her.

5 comments:

Sam said...

I used to run through my knee pain, too. That was before knee surgery and doctor's orders never to run again lest I do anymore permanent damage. Just saying.

David Dust said...

I try to stalk someone daily...

Viv said...

The Bravo one is great!

AnnaBanana said...

I was going to do three miles, but bailed after 1...

I haven't been on BravoTV, but I was on Discover Channel Extreme Rides riding SWAT at Astroworld (RIP, *tears*)

A Girl From Texas said...

The 14 year olds and fetus's..... hmmm, looks like the abstinence theory isn't working.

Kids need really good information about sex and birth control; but we can thank the RR for their ignorance on the subject.