Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What Did You Just Sing?

In a previous post I told the story about a guy who confused the words to one of Madonna's songs. Admit it. We've all done it.

Remember the song Guantanamera? The chorus is, "Guantanamera. Guajira Guantanamera." Well someone once sang, "One ton tomato. I ate a one ton tomato."

How about Creedence Clearwater Revival's Bad Moon Rising? There is a line in there about "There's a bad moon on the rise." Someone thought that they were singing, "There's a bathroom on the right."

And I think I've previously mentioned a former neighbor who thought Madonna's Isla Bonita contained the lyrics, "Last night I dreamt of some bagels." Instead of "Last night I dreamt of San Pedro."

So now I present the Bulgarian version of American Idol. Everytime I watch this I giggle.

4 comments:

David Dust said...

I will NEVER be able to get "one ton tomato" out of my head...

Viv said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA! Shane just ran in here to say why I was laughing so hard.

Timmy said...

I hope this stays on YouTube for a LONG time because it makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

i ken leev it