Friday, April 11, 2008

Miss USA Pageant

On the morning of AIDS Walk Houston, I was having a conversation with TUTS Bob when I spotted Miss Texas USA. I ended the conversation to run over and talk to her.

She told me to make sure that I watched the pageant on April 11, 2008 and I told her I would and I wished her good luck...and then I asked who designed her gown for tonight's pageant. I can't remember who designed the dress but I do remember she said it was a gold color.

So tonight I watched the pageant and yes she wore the gold dress (and looked wonderful) and yes, she won! I would like to think that it was MY wishing her good luck (and keeping my word to watch the show) that tipped the scale.

So...Crystle Stewart, if you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!

1 comment:

Viv said...

Wow, that is so cool! OK you are now required to wish me luck before any event.