Saturday, March 22, 2008

T 'n T (This and That for Mar. 22, 2008)

Here are some pics of the full moon from last night. I played around with different settings on the camera, hence the two different images of the same subject.
In a few hours Jungle 16 will commence. People from around the country have traveled to Houston to a part of the festivities. This is an annual event that is put on by Bayou City Boys Club (BCBC).

This morning I was reliving some hysterical memories from several years ago. At one time the event was held at Spencers Nursery so you kind of got the feeling you were in a jungle. Well...one particular time I was a bit tipsy, the floor was wet with alcohol, sweat and probably water from the plants. I fell down, slid across the dance floor, took out a few people and ended up with mud/dirt all over my backside. I picked myself up, brushed myself off and started all over again.

I have not attended Jungle in a couple of years. This is a party where the pretty people come out in force and let's just say I don't feel like dancing and doing the jungle jiggle with all of them around me. Plus, I want to catch an early Mass in the morning.

Tomorrow afternoon will be another annual party. Let's hope the weather is decent because this is an outdoor party on Fish Plaza by The Wortham Center. Bunnies On The Bayou. Bunnies is always a fun party. It's always fun to hear about Jungle and Spoiled Boyz from the night before. Plus, it's always fun to see people that I haven't seen in awhile and catch up with them...and throw in a few cocktails and dancing music and well, it's just a bunch of fun.

I'm bartending in the V.I.P. area from 2-4 so look for me. Legacy is a beneficiary of this event so I offered to volunteer my bartending skills for part of the afternoon.

So that's it for about now. See you latte!

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

well i am in the airport...on this Easter Sunday.

I hope your Easter went well.

toddles,

tom