Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Drunk Talk

This was forwarded to me from a friend/fellow blogger. I sort of did some editing.

It sort of reminds me of some of my mantras:
Don't drink & dial
Don't drink & text
Don't drink & dress
Don't drink & blog

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon
5. Nuclear (only if you're the current President of the U.S.)

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Specificity
2. Anti-constitutionalistically
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. Transubstantiate

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Jack-In-The-Box? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.

6 comments:

Margo said...

I will not drink & dial.
I will not drink & text.
I will not drink & dial.
I will not drink & text.
I will not...bullshit, who am I kidding?! I'm sure you'll always either get a call, text (or email) from me after I've been at The Tasting Room!

Viv said...

I try to pull the battery outta my phone as the drinks start pouring in..LOL! If not I will find people from years ago and start drunk texting. SCARY!
Oh, I do the Jack In The Box 4th meal as well!!

Viv said...

PS that Calvin oicture has to be on a billboard somewhere.SO CUTE!!

Viv said...

*picture
I swear not drunk

Anonymous said...

Calvin rocks!

margo made me laugh. thank you.

Jack in The Box #11 w/curly fries. yum.

Timmy said...

I just can't resist JITB after a few cocktails. ;-)