Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dennis Quaid at 53

Holy cow! If THIS is the body of a 53 year old, I guess there is hope for me! I guess it is time to throw away the Ding Dongs, Twinkies, Little Debbie Snackcakes, Donuts and Apple Fritters.
Boy Culture posted these photos from Vanity Fair/Italy.

In other news...
Yesterday there was a good debate on The View about the flaw threshold for Presidents. Is it about infidelity in the Oval Office or is it about weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist and about Osama Bin Laden being in Iraq? I'm just asking...

I had another dream last night. I told one person about it and I'm afraid to put some of the details on this blog because it could lead to a police investigation or wire tapping. Let's just say it was an odd dream.

The Cal Mobile is back in NoRO. I picked it up this morning. Thanx to Alan for giving me a lift. As I was getting out of his '06 Escape that has more mileage than mine, he wanted to check my satchel to make sure I didn't have any explosives or weapons with me.

I will say that Freeway Ford made things right with me. It took it awhile to get there but all is cool right now.

This whole deal with Governor Spitzer hiring a prostitute got me thinking. What OTHER hotels have I stayed in where a political tryst has occurred? I have stayed at The Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. and The Excelsior Hotel (Bill Clinton & Gennifer Flowers). I wonder if anything happened at The Best Western in Alexandria, Louisiana? I'm just asking...

4 comments:

Viv said...

Wow Dennis looks incredible. I am not too much over his face to rough rider for me. Like I can talk here. LOL! Yaa, on the Cal mobile being back.

Viv said...

NEWS FLASH.....did u see who is going to be on Biggest Loser next week

"Tommy" said...

Hmmmm I will ask the maid on the second floor if she saw anything in the recent past at the Best Western in good ole Alex.

Timmy said...

So I had to ask Viv, "who" and it is Tim Gunn!