Monday, January 21, 2008

This morning

2 consecutive nights of this:


makes for a bad one of these:


first thing this morning with runnerOne.
While I was indulging on vodka + cranberry drinks last night, I wasn't thinking about running this morning. I manned up and met him. Suprisingly, I didn't barf and my speed increased as we went along.

BTW...I am Customer Of The Week at my local office.

Received a box of goodies from LÄRABAR. They arrived on Friday.

Have quite a bit going on this week in preparation for Saturday's Krewe Ball. And yes, I know I owe an explanation and photos from Saturday and Sunday nights.

Need to get ready for a meeting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it really two nights or just one continuous party?

congrats on your latest award!

sat night was fantastic. People. Costumes. Music.

Viv said...

The vodka sounds good. I just hardly do not drink anymore. I gotta get over that phase. LOL!

You sound busy, busy, but in a good way :-)