Friday, January 4, 2008

The Calvinator

I'm trying to get caught up on some of photos from the past few weeks.

I was trying to get The Cal Mobile loaded and packed for our trip to Cowtown. He got impatient and when I went back to The Cal Mobile he was sitting in the driver's seat and was ready to head out. I swear I heard him singing Rihanna's Shut Up and Drive.

Here he is with Frex. They were waiting for me to give them some Cheez Whiz.

Here he is taking a break from opening presents with la familia Martinez.
Frex had too much excitement for the day and fell asleep when we finished opening presents.

2 comments:

Margo said...

Calvin is adorable!! I love that he was sporting a Christmas outfit! Hope everything is better with your family!

Viv said...

Calvin is too cute! I could look at pics of him most of the day.