Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sunday Night (Jan. 20, 2008) Recap

OK. So I thought I had taken more photos from Sunday night but...uh....guess I had one too many. I mean really. I didn't have to drive. All I had to do was walk next door. Actually, when I'm in charge of a party, I'm not very good about taking photos. My mind is usually going 100 m.p.h. and I'm constantly watching the bar, food, etc.


So here is the scoop.

The Krewe Ball is this Saturday. On Sunday night, Jim & Ben were hosts for the Captain's Party. This event is an appreciation for our underwriters.

Butter Catering did the catering. Elaine, John & Stephen worked the bar. The Ball Lieutenants worked the door and the floor. Annie helped me plan the event. Denise, Tony & John, along with the lieutenants either cleaned up or helped with set up. Captain Ty has put together a fun time for Saturday night when Olympus XXXVIII goes to the library. That's all I can tell you. Everything else is a secret. sssshhhh

No comments: