Monday, January 21, 2008

Saturday Night (Jan. 19, 2008) Recap


Saturday night was Mystery & Fantasy Mardi Gras Party's A Pirate's Fantasy. A group of us rented Rich's to throw a party.
It is by invitation only. It is black tie with mask or theme costume. Last year we had about 1,100 people and judging by the crowd we probably had just as many. I'm not saying this because I belong to the group but it was by far the hottest ticket in town that night. Up until a few hours before the Mardi Gras party, people were still trying to score an invitation.
It's all about having fun. Complimentary well drinks & food. '70's & '80's dance music. And all the beads that you can catch.

To see more photos, click here and look for the album. Enjoy!



And by the way...the glitter beard peeled off like snake skin. I was VERY relieved.

3 comments:

Viv said...

Arrr, What a great party, Timmy! That is my best pirate :-)
Loved the pics. Thanks, I spit out my coffee when you said the glitter peeled off like snake skin..LOL!

Margo said...

Some of those costumes are gorgeous! Good for you that you partied but ran the next day. I'm not very good about doing that!

Anonymous said...

good times. thank you.