Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Rather Odd Dream

So Friday morning when I woke up I was singing a Whitney Houston song. Today I can't remember which one but I do remember it was Whitney. And here is what I remember from the dream.

Madonna was my BFF and we were running around town. We were running errands: grocery shopping, Starbucks, dog walking, etc.


When I get back to the house my roommate Barbra Streisand was there. We decided to clean house and I decided to turn on the cd player. So what do I pop in the player? A collection of Barbra's music. She comes running through the house screaming at me to stop playing her music. I start to laugh and she continues to scream at me. I turn up the volume and she starts crying.

So I go to my friend Heidi's house and her cousin Vicki is there. We are now in Laguna Beach, California (which is where Vicki really had a house) and we're just hanging out. I tell Heidi and Vicki that I need to get to the dollar store so they give me directions. However, the way that I entered their house isn't the way that I exited and the way that I left the neighborhood isn't the way that I approached it. It was almost as if the house and neighborhood had changed while I was inside.

So I get to the dollar store but nothing is priced at a dollar. Everything cost more than a dollar and it is sort of like Sam's or Costco (wholesale stores). Also, most of the merchandise is industrial stuff.

I go back to the car and Whitney Houston is there singing. And I wish I could remember what the song was because THAT is the song I woke up singing.
Analyze and discuss amongst yourselves.

3 comments:

Viv said...

LMAO, I always dream with the stars. My dream book states we find ourselves as peers with them, or we enjoy being in the spotlight. I am always hanging with them like we are best buds..LOL! Love that you had a stop at Laguna Beach, and asked how to get to the $ store..ROFLMAO

Timmy said...

Viv: LOL I like either explanation. And come to think of it, the last time I was in Laguna Beach I didn't see a $ store. LOL

mjr1066 said...

um...it may be time to give up drinking....