Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh no not I. I will survive...

Nope. That song isn't about me.

I haven't had any recent comments about the Titanic. Don't worry...it's been on the radar screen; still floating along.

Received a Morse Code message today. People have been thrown overboard; a bunch of people. Did you know that Tonya Harding is a passenger? All of this has made me think of one of my favorite sayings. It has been said that in the event of a nuclear war, two things will survive: cockroaches and Cher. To that I will now add and Tonya Harding.


4 comments:

Viv said...

That is a super scary pic of Tonya!

Anonymous said...

omg, that picture of TH is cracking me up! Of course, I am delirous. It is 12:40 in the morning and I looking at proposals.

Anonymous said...

Wow. What the heck happened to Tonya?

Leslie F.

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!!