Sunday, January 13, 2008

Half marathon (quick update)

Today's run went as well as could be expected. Since I really wasn't ready for this run, I decided to enjoy the run. So I took the camera with me and snapped photos along the way. I also stopped and chatted with people along the way.

Margo and Viv were along the course making hoopla on Montrose. Good Egg Neighbor Mike was on the course. Montrose Ken 'n Rick were out there cheering.

Working on editing the photos and hope to have those out here on Monday with a narrative.

2 comments:

Viv said...

Awesome! Get some rest, you really did look great out there!!

I got the text from the marathon people at 8PM that you finished..LOL!
You think they were running a little behind?!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Go, Timmy! Congratulations on what sounds like a really fun, rewarding run.

Leslie F.