Monday, September 24, 2007

Tropical Depression #46 (revisited)

As promised, here are some photos from the party on the 15th. An apology is extended to those people who were not photographed. I had someone lined up to take photos for the evening and a message got to me late in the evening that this person would not be there. A couple of people took my camera and snapped some shots. I think you can tell that a good time was had by all.







For more photos, click here and look for Tropical Depression #46. Also, I guess I should 'splain a couple of things. Everyone was offered strands of beads. I'm a bead wh_re and a founding member of BeadBoys so it only made sense to have beads; long white strands and a dog with a birthday cake. In addition to this, I found a pair of FEMA Trailer beads on ebay.

In the photo gallery are photos of napkins that I used at the party. I'll let you come to your own conclusions.

No comments: