Monday, September 8, 2008

Hello! Let me introduce myself to you.

Bois and gurrls. I am so sorry. I feel like I have been neglecting and well, I have but it wasn't intentional.

It's been whirlwind of activity since I started my new job and I REALLY meant to post something over the weekend but a pool party and a party for Legacy got in the way. Plus my other weekend stuff of running (on a bum knee), working out, checking in at the office and making new friends have just kept me being a busy boi.

I really meant to write a longer post this evening but I swear Apple is out to drive me crazy! And yes, it has to do with the iPod nano.

I haven't even had a chance to pay attention to Ike. Everytime I hear that name I start humming Proud Mary. I didn't even like Ike Turner. And once again, I must ask, who comes up with these names?

Well in case you haven't been paying attention, the cone of uncertainty changes everytime a Houston weatherman sneezes. OY! Maybe I won't have to spend my birthday Wednesday night in line at Kroger replenishing supplies. I really need to stop buying food that I normally wouldn't eat. I'm beginning to wonder if Kroger, HEB, Randalls, Piggly Wiggly and Fiesta have something to do with all of these hurricanes. I'm just sayin'.
One other thing to report...Calvin tried to mawl me while I was in bed. He's been reading a book or something because he went for my wrist and right for the vein! They don't call him The Calvinator for no reason.

I think he is a bit p!ssed that I haven't been spending more time with him and I did return a bit late after making new friends. I think he was trying to tell me something. Just a minute ago I walked up to him to pet him and he growled. LOL Well, turns out he had just started munching on a rawhide and I didn't know it. I think I'm gonna be like Korto on Project Runway and sleep with one eye open.

Catch up with y'all later, I promise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are these new friends to which you keep alluding? I hope they will be a good influence on you, unlike that nasty Kay Sedilla woman you took up with a while! Dogs have a sixth sense about this stuff, so if Calvin is uncomfortable with them, so am I!

Brettcajun said...

Timmy:

You may be okay from Hurricane Ike. You might get a little rain, but the path looks like good news for both you and I. I don't wish misfortune on others, but Louisiana (and I) suffered just last week.

Brett

Anonymous said...

Miss Ginger Grant r u trying to start something? KaySedilla may have her troubles, but "nasty"...seems a little harsh.

Hurricanes wear me out!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIMMY.

A Girl From Texas said...

I do believe we will get a piece of Ike. Hopefully not the dirty side of him.

Shall we start calling the Calvinator "Kujo"?