Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Get Into The Groove

I'm trying to get my groove going. Trying to figure out what time to get to Memorial Park to get in a run, make my daily pilgrimage to the office, get Calvin walked and get to the office.

Somewhere in there I need to check FaceBook, post to the blog, go the gym and read other blogs. OY!

Once I get into my groove, I'll get back to being my wittyself and post on a regular basis.

If you're a Project Runway fan, be sure to check in with David Dust and LoneStar Steve for their recaps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the groove thang! I'm still trying to find mine!

A Girl From Texas said...

Since I have satellite, all I watch is CSI and Law and Order. I might could get into Project Runway. Is there anything else you recommend I check out?

"Tommy" said...

Watch out...come late Tuesday...Ikey is coming our way...get ready again.

Rick said...

Can't you delegate some of your blogging duties to Calvin? Don't let something like work take over your life.;) We miss reading you.

"Tommy" said...

Well...you gettin' ready for Ikey.