Friday, February 14, 2014

It's SAD - Single Awareness Day

Today is the day that many of us are reminded that we are single.  And while couples are out paying high prices for dinner, and florists are driving all over town delivering flowers, and chocolates are being consumed by the pound, there are those of us who will consider this just another day.

There is a bright spot in all of this for me.  First of all, I *heart* this photo from Kinky Boots.  It was on their Facebook page and it has some of the best lines from their songs.

And the second part is that I've been invited to dinner in River Oaks.  Some friends are having a small dinner party and I have no idea who is invited and I'm fine with that.  It will make for an interesting evening and knowing these guys, it will be fun!

No comments: