Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Hottest Ticket In Town (?)

This Saturday is the Mystery and Fantasy Mardi Gras Party.  I joined this group a few years ago because I always had a fun time at the party...from what I can remember.

The party always has a theme.  This year it is Science Fiction.  I'm not a big SciFi fan so I'm opting for a tux with a mask.

The party is by invitation only which means you have to know one of the hosts.  Each host is given a limited number of invitations and since there are only 60 of use, there really are a limited amount of invitations.

Limelight's new decor fits perfectly into the SciFi theme.  Many of our guests haven't been to 2401 San Jacinto since it has been remodeled so they are definitely in for a treat!

Oh, and in case you don't believe me about the hottest ticket in town, this was posted on Facebook earlier this week:
 

No comments: