Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Here's To Elaine Stritch

My friend Greg Fredo has had a longtime love affair with Elaine Stritch.  I must confess that if wasn't for him she probably wouldn't have shown up on my radar.  Because of him, I learned to appreciate Elaine.

So...it turns out there is a documentary about that looks really interesting.


I think she does the best rendition of Ladies Who Lunch.

Which now leads me down the road to the movie Camp. This movie has some great songs in it and the actors really do a great job with the story line and music. There is a longer clip from the movie that gives the background story on these two girls. If you want to see it, just search YouTube. Here is their rendition of Ladies Who Lunch.

OK. So that now leads to two of my other favorite moments from Camp. Enjoy these two clips!

No comments: