Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mystery and Fantasy Mardi Gras Party

I love receiving mail.  And yesterday when I arrived at home with The Calvinator, who had been on holiday at Dogtopia, there were several packages from UPS and FEDEX waiting for me.  All of them had to do with my attire for the upcoming Mystery & Fantasy Mardi Gras Party on Saturday night.

BUT...there was one parcel that came through the USPS and it was the one I didn't expect to receive until next week.

When I opened the box, I was expecting to see what I had purchased but instead I saw this!
Don't you just LOVE the wrapping?  So now you're probably wondering what I bought.  Well, if I tell you now or show you the picture, it won't be a surprise.  If you see me Saturday night, you'll know what it is and if you don't see me Saturday night, you'll just have to wait until I post some photos from the party.

And speaking of Mystery and Fantasy Mardi Gras Party...another thing that I like about it is that is a party just to have fun.  The hosts pay for it and we don't ask for donations.  It's not a fundraiser.  It's just a fun party!

No comments: