Monday, February 24, 2014

RECAP: Mystery and Fantasy Mardi Gras Party 2014

I'm not bragging BUT I will say this was a fun party and I'm glad I was able to be a part of the host committee. The new interior at Limelight really played well into Science Fiction theme. I'm not a pic fan of SciFi. I thought about resurrecting my Killer Klown kostume from 2001 but I didn't want to have to deal with clown makeup all night. I REALLY wanted to do something from the Mad Max series but they're all grungy. (The only person who ever looked fabulous was Tina Turner as Aunty Entity in Beyond Thunderdome.)

We had 1,228 guests plus the 58 hosts.  Throw in some beads, a couple of dancers and top it off with alcohol and you have a fabulous party!




photo: Kendall Kessel
photo: Brett Cullum

photo: Brett Cullum




photo: Ken Council


No comments: