Monday, February 3, 2014

Pic Of The Day - 01.31.14

Creating Change 26 rolled into H-town earlier in the week.  It was the first time the conference has been held in Houston.  Attendance figures were around 4,000 which puts it a the largest attendance in the history of the conference.

I attended Creating Change 24 when it was in Baltimore.  I didn't know what to expect so this time around I was prepared.  However, I wasn't really prepared for this:
 and to be quite honest with you, I'm still not sure what it is but if I had to guess, it is some type of a chamber where people could get a way from it all and relax and have some peace and quiet.  It was located in the lobby of the 4th floor of the Hilton Americas.  

When I took the photo, there was actually a man laying face down.  If he hadn't have been in there, I would have taken a photo of the interior.  The exterior makes a really cool photo too!




No comments: