Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pic Of The Day - 02.06.14

What's with the swings in the weather?  Hot to cold.  Cold to hot.  Heater to air conditioning.  Air conditioning to heater.  Dosey doe and swing your partner round 'n round.

Recently we've had some wet, cold weather and it makes me think of this song.

So...Wednesday morning it was time for The Calvinator's morning stroll and I heard a strange noise outside.  I thought it was rain.  I ran to the window and what to my wandering eyes should appear?  Well, it wasn't a miniature sleigh with tiny reindeer.  It wasn't anything I could see.  Yes, it was a bit unusual.

So...I waited until the noise stopped and put the leash on The Calvinator.  We stepped outside and then I realized what the noise was; it was sleet.  However, it was unusual sleet and baby, I know sleet.  It wasn't everywhere.  It was on the windshield of The Cal Mobile and on the steps and it looked more like freeze-dried ice cream.

No comments: